- Are you a member of CompTIA AITP – Saint Louis Chapter?
- Were you a member and your membership has lasped??
- Have you attended one of our meetings?
- Have you expressed an interest in our organization?
This event is for you! Click here for more information
At CompTIA AITP, our top priority is to help IT professionals build a successful and fulfilling career. An advocate for the IT industry, CompTIA AITP’s goals are simple and value driven:
- Drive a highly skilled and relevant workforce.
- Provide career-boosting tools and resources for the savvy IT pro.
- Encourage the next generation to join our industry.
That’s something that will benefit all of us in the IT industry, including technology professionals, educators, leaders, students—really, anyone interested in pursuing a future in tech.
The Saint Louis chapter collaborates with other associations, groups, businesses, colleges and various institutions. Our monthly meetings cover a variety of topics, industries, and professions to help our members keep up with the ever-changing technologies, ideas, and trends. We deliver relevant technology and leadership education, research, and information on current business and technology issues. We provide forums for networking and collaboration. We promote the vision of AITP and the ethics and integrity of the association.
There are many other member benefits. For more information please visit: http://www.aitp.org.
We encourage you to join AITP and select the St. Louis chapter from the dropdown menu when you register.
- Tech Talent
- IT Trends Reports and Research
- Flexing Your Leadership Muscles in the IT Community (to be aired 12/11/2018)